Skullcandy S2SYDA-008 Merge Earbud Headphones - Black/Chrome

Skullcandy S2SYDA-008 Merge Earbud Headphones - Black/Chrome

“ Upon initial listening with these buds, I was rather unimpressed as I heard the rather familiar bloated mid-bass, sharp highs, and lack of mids that SKDY's old line carried. Then I realized that I still had my source EQ'd to Vocal Booster. Changed over to R&B and wow, night and day difference. The Merge are greatly influenced by an EQ, with the R&B setting completely bring the...” --KodaO

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome

Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome

“I've seen the Fix around with the standard SKDY set ups in RadioShack and other stores, but they were usually an unattractive 79.99$. I found them at TJ Maxx (Apparently always has Uptowns for 40$) and decided to throw the 15$ they were asking for them and try them out. They are awesome basshead buds!!   They sound very good, no exaggerations. Seperation, imagery, soundstage are all...” --KodaO

Skullcandy S2TTBZ-BZ Titan Earbuds, (Black)

Skullcandy S2TTBZ-BZ Titan Earbuds, (Black)

“ i loved the sound quality. good for everything. not bloated bass, but if you threw on some bass-heavy music they would thump. yet if the music was not bass-heavy it was not intrusive.    they look cool, and are made of a cool metal. iono what it is. get some complys for it.   the wire is going. one of the buds is crackling in and out when the sire moves. ” --Skoobs

Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green)

Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green)

“First of all, I gave these a 3 star mostly for their price. At about 9 bucks they are about the cheapest headphones around. I mean, who is going to pass up a deal like that. They are dirt cheap and really easy to find at about any store you can name. But you aren't reading this review just for there price. Lets check em out.   Sound quality   If your looking at from an...” --Bassbanger101

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Skullcandy 50/50 - Headset ( in-ear ear-bud ) - white, chrome

Skullcandy 50/50 - Headset ( in-ear ear-bud ) - white, chrome

“ These are quite good sounding for the price. The sound is well balanced and nothing overpowers anything else. The design is also quite nice. The major flaw with this and most other Skullcandy products is that they pretty much break in a month. I treat my stuff well and these only survived for around 3 months.  ” --TheBrutux168