Accutone Pavo

Accutone Pavo

“     I’ve worked with Accutone IEMs before. However, I’ve never been so thoroughly satisfied a product of theirs. Almost every build-quality complaint I’ve had before lies dead at the feet of the Pavo, and the sound quality is a head above even their flagship IEM, the Gemini HD. I must ask myself: was is smart for Accutone to release such a good earphone for just $51? As of...” --Cinder

Skull Candy Smokin' Buds Earphones Black Rubberized

Skull Candy Smokin' Buds Earphones Black Rubberized

“These are definitely great sounding and well priced ear buds. I've never really had a pair that sounded this nice before and I only paid $40 for them. If you're into Dubstep, Trap, Hip-Hop, Rap, or other music like this, then you will definitely enjoy these buds. They have very nice low end performance that actually makes your ears vibrate a little and also have clear and pristene highs. For...” --backspace119

Accutone Taurus

Accutone Taurus

Taurus | The In-Ear Headset with Bass Tuning Technology & Spin Cable The first thing you notice about the Taurus is perhaps its attractive High-Gloss Mirror-Black finishing, or the Aluminum Spin Cable nob for Dual-Wear, or even perhaps the High-Quality Tangle-Free Cables. It is truly a thing of Beauty. But once you wear them in your ears, you will realize the Taurus is a rare breed, with...