Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12

Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12

“ The C-12s are the first IEM from Indian company, Signature Acoustics. The C-12s use a hand-made wooden housing and a great looking wooden Y-split and slider. At around $60 (AUD) they are a budget IEM which is impressive given their hand-made and all wood design, but the sound is just a little way off from being something to get excited about.   Overall, the sound is smooth, laid-back...” --Loquah

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones