Shure SE112m+-GR Sound Isolating Earphones with Remote + Microphone Compatible with All Apple iOS Devices

“Shure SE112m+ In-Ear Headphone Review     Firstly, like to thank Brad from JANDS for supplying the Shure SE112m+ to review.         Packaging, Accessories and Build Quality   The SE112 m+ is Shure’s budget in ear headphones with mic, coming in at $105 AUD. ($59 USD) The packaging is your standard clear plastic carton, nothing too fancy. Inside...” --pformagg

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Shure E4c Sound Isolating Earphones

Shure E4c Sound Isolating Earphones

Digital edge technologies used for creating, transferring, and listening to digital music has made the iPod and various other Digital Media Players the most popular portable listening devices around the world. Shure recognized that at the start. Highly demanding and critical listeners have appreciated Shure earphones. Shure's E4c extends that enjoyment even further. The cutting-edge...

Shure SE425 Earphone

Shure SE425 Earphone

“ Shure SE425 - Highly Impressed - Great Build, Great Sound   I received these as a replacement for my SE420 - which unfortunately had to be replaced due to the cable splitting at the relief (luckily inside warranty).  Kudos to the fantastic team at Now Sound in NZ for their prompt work replacing them.     Build The biggest change from the older model has been...” --Brooko

Astrotec AX7