Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

“ I like this phone so much I am onto my second pair. Are they perfect? No. Are they the best IEM for the price? Unless you get them at $79 like I did the second time, no. Do they have a good soundstage? Not really. Are they durable? Like a boat made of paper.   But...Do they isolate well? With the Shure olives, hell yes. Do they have delicous, buttery mids that I could and have listened to...” --paddy567

Shure SE535LTD RED

Shure SE535LTD RED

“First of all, before the SE535 I had a pair of Monster Turbine Copper Pro, so I was habituated with many bass frequencies and forced to put them repetitively inside of the ear because of their weight. I’m absolutely not saying that the Turbines wasn’t a good pair of earphones, in fact they were my personal favorite pair in spite of their defects. After 2 years of happiness with my Monsters, I...” --MattiaFalsetti

Shure E5c Sound Isolating Earphones

Shure E5c Sound Isolating Earphones

“ it is a good iem to keep if it fit in you ear” --happywater

Xears Nature N3i

Xears Nature N3i

Technical data: • 10mm Multiple Layer Diaphragm High-End Neodymium technology magnet driver units • Frequency response 6-28000Hz • Impedance 32Ω±10% • Sensitivity (SPL) 124dB±3(@1Khz) • Rated power 10mW • Maximum Input power 30mW • Plug normal 3.5mm 24K gold plated • Cord length 1.3m symmetric cable • Housing made of...

Shure SE215

Shure SE215

“I bought these in February 2012 for £75 at amazon.co.uk and have used them every day except for about one week when I was awaiting delivery of a replacement cable. Typical use is with a variety of personal players (iRiver H140 and H340, Sansa Clip+, Archos A43IT) as well as with PC audio and occasionally with home audio. I listen to many kinds of (usually lossless) music but most often...” --julian67

Xears Pure Audio XPA2PRO

Xears Pure Audio XPA2PRO

excellent enormously powerful sound of superlatives by the latest high-end Neodymtreibertechnologie pluggable cable, which can be replaced if a cable breaks fast and cheap 10 mm multiple layer diaphragm neodymium high-end (multi-layer membrane) Aluminum housing 3 different sized interchangeable audio filters (hard, medium, soft ground to vote as a front screw thread) are deep, rich, powerful...

Shure E2 Isolation Earphones

Shure E2 Isolation Earphones

“These little earbuds are designed as IEMs, In Ear Monitors, for stage musicians and the like. Hence, they have incredible sound isolation. I would feel comfortable using them as hearing protection while mowing the lawn. I would estimate that would a good fit, the Noise Reduction Rating would be about 20dB.   Since the drivers are fairly small (~1cm), they have just the amount of bass one would...” --Wiremaster

Shure SE215 Special Edition

Shure SE215 Special Edition

“Overall Impressions   The struggle   Firs and foremost do not expect this earphones to sound as accurate and truth to the recording. They add ALOT OF CHARACTER to the sound, if you don't try to fight against its natural response and accept that those blue devils have a mind of their own, you will love them. (at least i did)   Just a little background on my experiences. I...” --LeoTheAwesome

Shure SE215 iPhone-Compatible

Shure SE215 iPhone-Compatible

Shure SE215 Bundle for iPhone -- Includes Shure Cable CBLM+K with Apple 3 Button Control and Microphone Works with iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4. The SE215 earphones are the newest earphones of the new generation of the prestigious Shure in ear headphones family. We got a sample and they sound absolutely fantastic. The dynamic drivers move a ton of air and deliver an unmatched fun and musical...