Westone UM Pro 30

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

SE535-CL - Triple High Definition MicroDriver Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones - Clear

Shure Sound Isolating Earphones.When the Music Matters. Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers Featuring Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE535 utilizes dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with wire-form fit enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound...

Westone UM2 stage monitors

Westone UM2 stage monitors

“ Disclaimer I bought these about 3 years ago, used them a lot and got to "know" them well. The (sort of a) good thing is: They still perform as good as they did when I first tried them on. But that was not too good. Back then I felt disenchanted: they somehow sounded unimpressive, which left me confused. I mean, I based my decision to buy the most expensive earphones I had ever owned solely...” --Checkbox G

Shure E2c Sound Isolating Earphones

Shure E2c Sound Isolating Earphones

“ These things hurt my ear canal too easily unless I use the orange foam inserts, but they get gross and deform a little too easily.   Anyway, the sound on these was good enough for me to realize that my iPod had a pretty constant hiss. They also made it apparant that I could only listen with EQ off or the signal would clip. I never listen to these things with the volume up. I'm a...” --funkmeister

Shure E3c Sound Isolating Earphones

Shure E3c Sound Isolating Earphones

Enjoy an audiophile listening experience when music matters. The E3c combines precision components and remarkable sound isolation to provide studio quality sound everywhere you go. High-energy micro-speakers deliver great tonal balance across the entire frequency range. Flexible sleeves produce remarkable isolation, revealing the subtle details of original recordings. The small compact earphone...

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

“ I cannot express how happy I am with my Westone 4 earphones. No need for a long review but I will just say I have tried many IEMs in the over $200 bracket and this knocks nearly all of them out of the park. Completely neutral, open sounding earphones that have one of the flattest response characteristics I have ever come across. Very comfortable and give excellent isolation to boot. I think...” --Krisman

Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver (Black)

Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver (Black)

“ As many know these are a nice upgrade and quite price conscience.  I do like the accessory pack and methods of lengthening the cable.  I use them while flying and usually wear them the entire flight (even for 20+ hours) due to their good sound isolation.  If used on a plane should get a sound attenuating patch cord adapter as these are very sensitive.  They are superb compared to the inflight...” --smurphy522

Westone Elite Series ES60

Westone Elite Series ES60

“ Before I start my write-up, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with a review sample of their flagship ES60 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion.   Product page: http://www.westoneaudio.com/index.php/products/custom-series/es60-in-ear-monitor.html   As I bonus, I will also cover in my review Westone new Ultra-thin balanced cable (THIS), and TRU hearing protection...” --twister6

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault