VSONIC VSD 2S

VSONIC VSD 2S

“The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little bit gimmicky to me. The fit is very good and comfortable. Very negative fit so it does not stick out of my ears at all.   The cable is also very good. It is thin, but feels sturdy enough....” --Arvan

GR07 Classic Maroon

GR07 Classic Maroon

“These headphones are amazing and exactly what I was searching for. I've tried Shure E5/Westone 2, Shure SE315, Sennheiser CX400ii, Etymotic HF3's, Apple In Ear's, and VSONIC GR07 Bass Edition. They are very close to the BE's, but I will get to that later. What I was searching for is and IEM that fit this criteria: Over the ear comfort Wide Soundstage Detailed Good low end, but not boomy Foam...” --rtaylor76

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

“ I like this phone so much I am onto my second pair. Are they perfect? No. Are they the best IEM for the price? Unless you get them at $79 like I did the second time, no. Do they have a good soundstage? Not really. Are they durable? Like a boat made of paper.   But...Do they isolate well? With the Shure olives, hell yes. Do they have delicous, buttery mids that I could and have listened to...” --paddy567

SE535-CL - Triple High Definition MicroDriver Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones - Clear

Shure Sound Isolating Earphones.When the Music Matters. Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers Featuring Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE535 utilizes dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with wire-form fit enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound...

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000 come with Knowles Dual Armature Receiver,Grade sound stage, smooth sound, 100% new in box.Maybe you will like it. Perfect, professional.With it, you can enjoy the beautiful music. Ÿ Transparent, smooth sound. Ÿ Comfortable design. Ÿ Low distortion, high impedance, professional. Ÿ Delicate, professional.

GR07 Classic Silver

GR07 Classic Silver

The GR07 Classic is the 3rd iteration in the famous GR07 series. Like the previous iterations, it retains the monitoring sound quality at that it is known for. The GR07 classic brings to the table more variety of colours as well as lower price point so that more people could enjoy it. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT WILL SHIP WITH THE SILVER COLOR. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OTHER COLORS PLEASE CHECK THE...

VSONIC GR07 Bass Editon

VSONIC GR07 Bass Editon

“                         Introduction   VSONIC is a well-known name in audiophile circles, with rave reviews coming from their GR07 monitors, which have recently seen an upgraded Mark II version and, the version I’ll be covering today, the Bass Edition. As a natural basshead, I was intrigued when I...” --TheGame21x

Shure SE215

Shure SE215

“I bought these in February 2012 for £75 at amazon.co.uk and have used them every day except for about one week when I was awaiting delivery of a replacement cable. Typical use is with a variety of personal players (iRiver H140 and H340, Sansa Clip+, Archos A43IT) as well as with PC audio and occasionally with home audio. I listen to many kinds of (usually lossless) music but most often...” --julian67

Shure SE535LTD RED

Shure SE535LTD RED

“I was looking for an excellent universal IEM with multiple drivers to fit my portable listening needs. Ideally, I would have my beloved LCD-2's in a portable package. I have become addicted to the effortless brightness of those headphones and their versatility. I'm sad that I can't wear them all the time, which is why I need something portable. I have listened to and enjoyed many low end IEMs...” --hardbop

VSONIC GR01

VSONIC GR01

“   Imagine the GR07 with a better refined and slightly more prominent treble, with the bass quantity, weight, and rumble toned down slightly. With that said, I suggest bassheads to look away (why would you be looking at a TWFK in the first place?). The bass is well controlled and will show up when called for, though obviously not enough to satisfy a basshead, but is adequate for me...” --Reomero