Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

RD3 features a carbon-fiber diaphragm, unique UltraMag driver technology, and rigid metal housing. It delivers not only high fidelity, distortion-free sound, but also the music enjoyment loved by every music enthusiast.

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

SE535-CL - Triple High Definition MicroDriver Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones - Clear

Shure Sound Isolating Earphones.When the Music Matters. Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers Featuring Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE535 utilizes dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with wire-form fit enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound...

Shure 530

Shure 530

2010 Shure Flagship in-ear headphone. Available in 2 versions SE530 & SE530PTH Pure Audio Precision Formerly known as the E500PTH, the SE530 uses Triple TruAcoustic Micro-Speakers to create an expansive soundstage. A dedicated tweeter ensures that highs and mids are incredibly accurate and detailed, while dedicated dual woofers provide balanced, full-bodied bass. The Push-To-Hear Control...

Shure E2c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure E2c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

In sleek black, to go with some of today's newest MP3 and other audio players. Originally developed for professional musicians, the E2c combines Dynamic MicroDriver speaker technology with a sound isolating design to deliver rich, full-range sound while blocking outside noise -- ideal for enhancing your listening experience with portable MP3, DVD, and CD players as well as all other audio...

Shure E2c Sound Isolating Earphones

Shure E2c Sound Isolating Earphones

“ These things hurt my ear canal too easily unless I use the orange foam inserts, but they get gross and deform a little too easily.   Anyway, the sound on these was good enough for me to realize that my iPod had a pretty constant hiss. They also made it apparant that I could only listen with EQ off or the signal would clip. I never listen to these things with the volume up. I'm a...” --funkmeister

Shure E2 Isolation Earphones

Shure E2 Isolation Earphones

“These little earbuds are designed as IEMs, In Ear Monitors, for stage musicians and the like. Hence, they have incredible sound isolation. I would feel comfortable using them as hearing protection while mowing the lawn. I would estimate that would a good fit, the Noise Reduction Rating would be about 20dB.   Since the drivers are fairly small (~1cm), they have just the amount of bass one would...” --Wiremaster

Shure E3c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure E3c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

“E3c were my first serious headphones, and whilst I loved them at the time, I would not recommend them to anyone now.   The best thing about them is the isolation, it's fantastic, and the best I've experienced (not tried ety's). However, the cables crapped out on my after a year of use, and an upgrade illustrated to me how incredibly limited these phones are to mids. It leaves you with a...” --paddy567

Shure E3c Sound Isolating Earphones

Shure E3c Sound Isolating Earphones

Enjoy an audiophile listening experience when music matters. The E3c combines precision components and remarkable sound isolation to provide studio quality sound everywhere you go. High-energy micro-speakers deliver great tonal balance across the entire frequency range. Flexible sleeves produce remarkable isolation, revealing the subtle details of original recordings. The small compact earphone...