Final Audio Design Lab 1

Final Audio Design Lab 1

“My personal journey into the realm of music reproduction in the IEM realm owes very much to the guidance of Takai-san, who was the inspiration and driving force behind Final Audio Design, through his offerings by way of his creations. The fuller narrative of how I came upon the house of Final Audio Design, with its distinctive and uncompromising house sound, is well documented in my other...” --Kiats

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Type: Balance Amateur Sensitivity: 112dB Resistance:16 ohm Length of Soft Cord:1.4m Weight: 23g

Final Audio Design Heaven II

Final Audio Design Heaven II

“Final Audio Design Heaven II – A Taste of Heaven   Intro      First of all, I would like to sincerely thank Yoko at Final Audio Design for sending me a review sample of the Heaven II for review. I would like to clarify that I am in no way affiliated with Final Audio Design or any of its staff, and that I am not being compensated or paid by writing this review. All...” --thatBeatsguy

Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver (Black)

Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver (Black)

“ As many know these are a nice upgrade and quite price conscience.  I do like the accessory pack and methods of lengthening the cable.  I use them while flying and usually wear them the entire flight (even for 20+ hours) due to their good sound isolation.  If used on a plane should get a sound attenuating patch cord adapter as these are very sensitive.  They are superb compared to the inflight...” --smurphy522

Final Audio Design Piano Forte X

Final Audio Design Piano Forte X

“My Journey of Discovery with Final Audio Design   At the recent CanJam in Singapore, when we were passing the Final Audio booth, Claire of Jaben Singapore took me over to JoJo-san and proudly proclaimed: this is your biggest fan in Singapore! Claire had kindly done the same thing during the first Mook Festival in Singapore, where I had met Takai-san and he had kindly shared on his...” --Kiats

Shure SE215

Shure SE215

“I bought these in February 2012 for £75 at amazon.co.uk and have used them every day except for about one week when I was awaiting delivery of a replacement cable. Typical use is with a variety of personal players (iRiver H140 and H340, Sansa Clip+, Archos A43IT) as well as with PC audio and occasionally with home audio. I listen to many kinds of (usually lossless) music but most often...” --julian67

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

“ I like this phone so much I am onto my second pair. Are they perfect? No. Are they the best IEM for the price? Unless you get them at $79 like I did the second time, no. Do they have a good soundstage? Not really. Are they durable? Like a boat made of paper.   But...Do they isolate well? With the Shure olives, hell yes. Do they have delicous, buttery mids that I could and have listened to...” --paddy567

SE535-CL - Triple High Definition MicroDriver Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones - Clear

Shure Sound Isolating Earphones.When the Music Matters. Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers Featuring Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE535 utilizes dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with wire-form fit enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound...

Final Audio Design Heaven S

Final Audio Design Heaven S

Taking balance armature design earphones to another level of perfomance. Balance armature earphone design usually comes down to a choice no audio lover should have to make : whether to sacrifice deep bass for increased sound quality throughout the listening range. The reason is multiple driver earphones often sound uneven and lack sonic clarity, while single armature driver earphones...

Shure E4g Gaming Edition Sound Isolating Earphones for Portable Gaming Devices

Shure E4g Gaming Edition Sound Isolating Earphones for Portable Gaming Devices

Be the game with the ultimate earphones for your PSP. The Shure E4g uses the same award winning sound and design used in the E Series line.The E4g Sound Isolating (tm) Earphones feature high definition drivers with Tuned Port technology to deliver an ultra-wide audio range with brilliant highs and extended bass. As the ultimate companion to your portable gaming devices, the E4g combines...