Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

“ These were my first real earphones, and I bought them entirely because they'd been spreading like a plague on a forum I used. Upon first hearing them I was disappointed, but over time they grew on me, and until upgrading to the ER4, they were a firm favourite. Some of my friends couldn't get the fuss, nor understand why anybody would spend a hundred bucks on iPod earphones, but then again...” --BBBS

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

“ I like this phone so much I am onto my second pair. Are they perfect? No. Are they the best IEM for the price? Unless you get them at $79 like I did the second time, no. Do they have a good soundstage? Not really. Are they durable? Like a boat made of paper.   But...Do they isolate well? With the Shure olives, hell yes. Do they have delicous, buttery mids that I could and have listened to...” --paddy567

Shure SE535LTD RED

Shure SE535LTD RED

“I was looking for an excellent universal IEM with multiple drivers to fit my portable listening needs. Ideally, I would have my beloved LCD-2's in a portable package. I have become addicted to the effortless brightness of those headphones and their versatility. I'm sad that I can't wear them all the time, which is why I need something portable. I have listened to and enjoyed many low end IEMs...” --hardbop

Etymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Etymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

“ These were my first in-ears, and since owning them I've had the Ultimate Ears Triple Fi and the Klipsch Image S3s.  I'll be comparing the ER6s to these.     I remember the Etymotic's sound being very warm and natural, absolutely never harsh sounding.  You could throw it the hissiest, most cymbal-laden music and it would sound wonderfully dark.  It really had a...” --ledhed2222

Shure E2c Sound Isolating Earphones

Shure E2c Sound Isolating Earphones

“ These things hurt my ear canal too easily unless I use the orange foam inserts, but they get gross and deform a little too easily.   Anyway, the sound on these was good enough for me to realize that my iPod had a pretty constant hiss. They also made it apparant that I could only listen with EQ off or the signal would clip. I never listen to these things with the volume up. I'm a...” --funkmeister

Etymotic MC3

Etymotic MC3

The Etymotic mc3 are a new line of colourful headphones that have a few features that make it rather unique. With a stylish look, the headphones feature a three button inline remote that's compatible with the iPhone and iPod Touch. The inline remote lets owners control playback, adjust volume and access phone functions. Along with producing great sound quality and comfort, the headphones...

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones

“ First off let me preface by stating that I bought these on a whim.  I had read many things about Etymotic's penchant for accurate reproduction.   The initial impressions I got from these were a mixed bag.  First off, I love the isolation factor, putting these on in the middle of a crowded communal area was like stepping into a library.  I tried the various silicone...” --Exarch

SE535-CL - Triple High Definition MicroDriver Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones - Clear

Shure Sound Isolating Earphones.When the Music Matters. Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers Featuring Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE535 utilizes dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with wire-form fit enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound...

Shure SE215

Shure SE215

“I bought these in February 2012 for £75 at amazon.co.uk and have used them every day except for about one week when I was awaiting delivery of a replacement cable. Typical use is with a variety of personal players (iRiver H140 and H340, Sansa Clip+, Archos A43IT) as well as with PC audio and occasionally with home audio. I listen to many kinds of (usually lossless) music but most often...” --julian67

Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones

Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones

“ I'm surprised that no review has been written about those gems! The ER 4P/S is one of the best IEMs in the market value wise. They are made to last, they isolate like no other IEM and they have a unique flat frequency response which can be easily adjusted if you have a good equalizer or an integrated amp. The ER S will sound best when used with a powerful amp, it will provide an amazing sound...” --homeros8000