Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

“ I like this phone so much I am onto my second pair. Are they perfect? No. Are they the best IEM for the price? Unless you get them at $79 like I did the second time, no. Do they have a good soundstage? Not really. Are they durable? Like a boat made of paper.   But...Do they isolate well? With the Shure olives, hell yes. Do they have delicous, buttery mids that I could and have listened to...” --paddy567

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Shure SE215

Shure SE215

“I bought these in February 2012 for £75 at amazon.co.uk and have used them every day except for about one week when I was awaiting delivery of a replacement cable. Typical use is with a variety of personal players (iRiver H140 and H340, Sansa Clip+, Archos A43IT) as well as with PC audio and occasionally with home audio. I listen to many kinds of (usually lossless) music but most often...” --julian67

Shure SE535LTD RED

Shure SE535LTD RED

“I was looking for an excellent universal IEM with multiple drivers to fit my portable listening needs. Ideally, I would have my beloved LCD-2's in a portable package. I have become addicted to the effortless brightness of those headphones and their versatility. I'm sad that I can't wear them all the time, which is why I need something portable. I have listened to and enjoyed many low end IEMs...” --hardbop

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Shure E2c Sound Isolating Earphones

Shure E2c Sound Isolating Earphones

“ These things hurt my ear canal too easily unless I use the orange foam inserts, but they get gross and deform a little too easily.   Anyway, the sound on these was good enough for me to realize that my iPod had a pretty constant hiss. They also made it apparant that I could only listen with EQ off or the signal would clip. I never listen to these things with the volume up. I'm a...” --funkmeister

Shure E2 Isolation Earphones

Shure E2 Isolation Earphones

“These little earbuds are designed as IEMs, In Ear Monitors, for stage musicians and the like. Hence, they have incredible sound isolation. I would feel comfortable using them as hearing protection while mowing the lawn. I would estimate that would a good fit, the Noise Reduction Rating would be about 20dB.   Since the drivers are fairly small (~1cm), they have just the amount of bass one would...” --Wiremaster