Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

“ I like this phone so much I am onto my second pair. Are they perfect? No. Are they the best IEM for the price? Unless you get them at $79 like I did the second time, no. Do they have a good soundstage? Not really. Are they durable? Like a boat made of paper.   But...Do they isolate well? With the Shure olives, hell yes. Do they have delicous, buttery mids that I could and have listened to...” --paddy567

Shure SE215

Shure SE215

“I bought these in February 2012 for £75 at amazon.co.uk and have used them every day except for about one week when I was awaiting delivery of a replacement cable. Typical use is with a variety of personal players (iRiver H140 and H340, Sansa Clip+, Archos A43IT) as well as with PC audio and occasionally with home audio. I listen to many kinds of (usually lossless) music but most often...” --julian67

Shure PA910M Replacement Black Foam Sleeves (Medium)  for Shure SE210, SE310, SE420, SE530 and SE530PTH Earphones

Shure PA910M Replacement Black Foam Sleeves (Medium) for Shure SE210, SE310, SE420, SE530 and SE530PTH Earphones

Replacement black foam Sleeves for use with the Shure SE Sound Isolating earphones. These reusable foam sleeves fit comfortably in the ear and allow for ease of insertion. The Shure PA910M sleeves are the replacement sleeves for the SE210, SE310, SE420, SE530 and SE530PTH Earphones. Shure also manufacturers other types of replacement sleeves for your earphones if you prefer a different fit. The...

Shure SE535LTD RED

Shure SE535LTD RED

“I was looking for an excellent universal IEM with multiple drivers to fit my portable listening needs. Ideally, I would have my beloved LCD-2's in a portable package. I have become addicted to the effortless brightness of those headphones and their versatility. I'm sad that I can't wear them all the time, which is why I need something portable. I have listened to and enjoyed many low end IEMs...” --hardbop

Shure E2c Sound Isolating Earphones

Shure E2c Sound Isolating Earphones

“ These things hurt my ear canal too easily unless I use the orange foam inserts, but they get gross and deform a little too easily.   Anyway, the sound on these was good enough for me to realize that my iPod had a pretty constant hiss. They also made it apparant that I could only listen with EQ off or the signal would clip. I never listen to these things with the volume up. I'm a...” --funkmeister

Shure E2 Isolation Earphones

Shure E2 Isolation Earphones

“These little earbuds are designed as IEMs, In Ear Monitors, for stage musicians and the like. Hence, they have incredible sound isolation. I would feel comfortable using them as hearing protection while mowing the lawn. I would estimate that would a good fit, the Noise Reduction Rating would be about 20dB.   Since the drivers are fairly small (~1cm), they have just the amount of bass one would...” --Wiremaster

Shure E2c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure E2c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

In sleek black, to go with some of today's newest MP3 and other audio players. Originally developed for professional musicians, the E2c combines Dynamic MicroDriver speaker technology with a sound isolating design to deliver rich, full-range sound while blocking outside noise -- ideal for enhancing your listening experience with portable MP3, DVD, and CD players as well as all other audio...

Shure SE215 Special Edition

Shure SE215 Special Edition

“As I'm looking to move up in the world of IEMs, I'm taking a look back at one of my first big steps in audio.    Having burned through multiple pairs of Skullcandys and Sennheiser CX300-500s and having got a taste for high end audio from my first full sized cans, I set out to get a pair of IEMs with durability as priority number one while also sounding great.   The SE215LTDs...” --NShinryu

Shure E500 PTH

Shure E500 PTH

Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, the E500PTH offers unparalleled acoustic accuracy. Triple Hi-Definition Drivers - one tweeter and two woofers - deliver precision highs and the richest lows, for an auditory experience rivaled only by live performances. Included sound isolating sleeves block over 90 percent of ambient noise....

Shure E3c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure E3c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

“E3c were my first serious headphones, and whilst I loved them at the time, I would not recommend them to anyone now.   The best thing about them is the isolation, it's fantastic, and the best I've experienced (not tried ety's). However, the cables crapped out on my after a year of use, and an upgrade illustrated to me how incredibly limited these phones are to mids. It leaves you with a...” --paddy567