AKG Q350 In Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Line

AKG Q350 In Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Line

“I have been listening on AKG Q350 for quite a while now, and I have to say these are actually pretty decent in ear headphones, particularly in terms of its balanced sound and the design, for the price, at least in my opinion. Actually, this earphone was actually an impulsive purchase for me as I was under a lot of stress with work at that time, so I need to splurge my hard earned money on...” --phdgangster

AKG K374 High-Performance In-Ear Headphones

AKG K374 High-Performance In-Ear Headphones

AKG K374 high-performance in-ear headphones deliver the kind of studio-level sound that makes you want keep them in long enough to hear your entire music library. And you actually can, thanks to a new design optimized for longwearing comfort. AKG K374 in-ear headphones come with soft, malleable silicone sleeves in three different sizes. They fit perfectly in ears of every size so that nothing...

Shure E2c Sound Isolating Earphones

Shure E2c Sound Isolating Earphones

“ These things hurt my ear canal too easily unless I use the orange foam inserts, but they get gross and deform a little too easily.   Anyway, the sound on these was good enough for me to realize that my iPod had a pretty constant hiss. They also made it apparant that I could only listen with EQ off or the signal would clip. I never listen to these things with the volume up. I'm a...” --funkmeister

Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver (Black)

Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver (Black)

“ As many know these are a nice upgrade and quite price conscience.  I do like the accessory pack and methods of lengthening the cable.  I use them while flying and usually wear them the entire flight (even for 20+ hours) due to their good sound isolation.  If used on a plane should get a sound attenuating patch cord adapter as these are very sensitive.  They are superb compared to the inflight...” --smurphy522

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

“ I like this phone so much I am onto my second pair. Are they perfect? No. Are they the best IEM for the price? Unless you get them at $79 like I did the second time, no. Do they have a good soundstage? Not really. Are they durable? Like a boat made of paper.   But...Do they isolate well? With the Shure olives, hell yes. Do they have delicous, buttery mids that I could and have listened to...” --paddy567

SE535-CL - Triple High Definition MicroDriver Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones - Clear

Shure Sound Isolating Earphones.When the Music Matters. Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers Featuring Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE535 utilizes dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with wire-form fit enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound...

Shure E4g Gaming Edition Sound Isolating Earphones for Portable Gaming Devices

Shure E4g Gaming Edition Sound Isolating Earphones for Portable Gaming Devices

Be the game with the ultimate earphones for your PSP. The Shure E4g uses the same award winning sound and design used in the E Series line.The E4g Sound Isolating (tm) Earphones feature high definition drivers with Tuned Port technology to deliver an ultra-wide audio range with brilliant highs and extended bass. As the ultimate companion to your portable gaming devices, the E4g combines...

AKG K3003

AKG K3003

“ (edited note - for some reason I am giving these 10/10 for Audio Quality, but they are appearing as one notch less. Not sure why!)   Introduction   To begin, would like to explain a little about my self and what makes me "tick" as regards audio equipment.   First off, I am no head-fier. I have enjoyed audio reproduction for the last 30 years or so, and specifically enjoy...” --salla45

AKG K3003I Reference Class 3-Way Earphones with Mic and Control

AKG K3003I Reference Class 3-Way Earphones with Mic and Control

K3003 earphones provide you with one-of-a-kind personal sound-tuning capabilities. By changing the sound-tuning filters, you can adjust for three precise sound-output preferences directly into your ear. These adjustable, precision-machined mechanical filters allow for bass, mid or high frequencies to be modulated.  The K3003 earphones set a new benchmark in audio quality. By pioneering the...

Shure SE215

Shure SE215

“I bought these in February 2012 for £75 at amazon.co.uk and have used them every day except for about one week when I was awaiting delivery of a replacement cable. Typical use is with a variety of personal players (iRiver H140 and H340, Sansa Clip+, Archos A43IT) as well as with PC audio and occasionally with home audio. I listen to many kinds of (usually lossless) music but most often...” --julian67