V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

Xtreme Ears XE4/Pro

Xtreme Ears XE4/Pro

The phone uses an internal configuration XE4/Pro four microdrivers with balanced armature technology and an integrated three-way crossover providing a listening experience like no other, with a super comfortable and crisp sound. Specifications: Sensitivity: 118 dB / mW Frequency Response: 10 Hz -17 kHz Impedance: 25 ohms Internal configuration of speakers: 4 microdrivers balanced...

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds