ViSang VS-R03 InEar HI-FI Noise Isolation Ear-Buds Earphones

ViSang VS-R03 InEar HI-FI Noise Isolation Ear-Buds Earphones

The R03 is an upmarket professional-level earphone from well-known Chinese manufacturer ViSang. With quality materials used all-around, the build of the R03 is as venerable as the sound. Metal shells and a Cu-Ag alloy cable ensure longevity while the 10.7mm dynamic driver delivers crisp, powerful, and engaging sound. A uniquely patterned cable sheath provides flexibility and reduces cable...

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds