SOL REPUBLIC Amps Red In-Ear Headphones with Inline Microphone and Remote

SOL REPUBLIC Amps Red In-Ear Headphones with Inline Microphone and Remote

Amps are in-ear headphones featuring i4 Sound EngineTM speakers, curved in-ear design to match the ear's natural shape and a right-angle connector so the cable doesn't break. Comfortable in-ear headphones engineered to stay in place while providing a secure seal Amps are available in black and red.Equipped with a right-angle connector so the cable doesn't break nor does it does...

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds