Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear

In-Ear

Manufacturer

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Fostex TE-05 Dynamic In-Ear Headphones The new Fostex Model TE-05 is the first mid-range inner ear headphones to be added to the current TE-series, and joins the recently updated model TE-01n and TE-02n headphones. The TE-05 features very high audio performance for its class, and has been thoroughly tuned by Fostex's headphone engineers for exceptional performance.It is also Fostex'...

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

“ These were my first pair of headphones that I've bought in my life. I remember being amazed at the sound quality and bass after listening with the mediocre headphones that came with my Sansa Fuze. As long as I remember, these headphones had the biggest bass out of all headphones that I've owned (I've had the Sennheiser CX-300, Sony MDR-XB20, and Pioneer SE-MJ31). I do not clearly remember the...” --jojexy

100% Positive Reviews
V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

Listen to tunes in your favorite shade with this set of V-Moda earbuds. Compatible with all iPods, MP3 players and computers. Features noise isolation technology. Includes moda wrap cable manager.

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

Listen to tunes in your favorite shade with this set of V-Moda earbuds. Compatible with all iPods, MP3 players and computers. Features noise isolation technology. Includes moda wrap cable manager.

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

“   I've always heard great things about the Audio Technica brand, and had often seen fans of the brand lauding their products. When I had a chance to get my hands on their IM series in a trade with a fellow Head-fier, I jumped at it and got the IM50. I was impressed with the way it presented vocals and how fun it was to listen to, so I wanted to see if I could find the same type of...” --ZapX629

100% Positive Reviews
Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear