V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

In-ear Color-match Headphones

In-ear Color-match Headphones

The SHE2637 in-ear headphones give you a perfectly balanced and natural sound. Specially designed vents that channel the air balance the high tones and bass give a more rounded listening experience. The special shape and luxurious materials used for the ear cushions ensure a perfect fit for maximum comfort. They prevent audio leakage and enhance bass performance too. The ear cushions are shaped...