Ocharaku Flat-4 KAEDE

Ocharaku Flat-4 KAEDE

The Ocharaku Flat4-Kaede The name Flat4 is derived from the description "Full-range 2-Element 4-Way Effect." According to the company website this 4-way effect is as follows: 1st effect Placement of opposed elements reduces mechanical vibration due to anti-resonance. 2nd effect Twin element parallel drive improves sound pressure sensitivity of low to middle frequency sound. 3rd...

Ocharaku Flat-4

Ocharaku Flat-4

“ Short impression is here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/642191/ocharaku-flat-4-sui-the-sound-of-tea Bonus impressions TBC. ” --autumnholy

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds