Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear

In-Ear

Manufacturer

Meze Deco 11

Meze Deco 11

Furthering our pursuit for pure expression through design we are proudly introducing the Meze 11 Deco earphones as a stylish yet practical device. It's more than an electronic gadget. It's your next favorite accessory. Elegant handcrafted beech wood enclosure reproducing crisp but warm, natural sound and a microphone on the flexible, non-tangle cord make this not only a performant...

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

Listen to tunes in your favorite shade with this set of V-Moda earbuds. Compatible with all iPods, MP3 players and computers. Features noise isolation technology. Includes moda wrap cable manager.

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

Listen to tunes in your favorite shade with this set of V-Moda earbuds. Compatible with all iPods, MP3 players and computers. Features noise isolation technology. Includes moda wrap cable manager.

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

“ These were my first pair of headphones that I've bought in my life. I remember being amazed at the sound quality and bass after listening with the mediocre headphones that came with my Sansa Fuze. As long as I remember, these headphones had the biggest bass out of all headphones that I've owned (I've had the Sennheiser CX-300, Sony MDR-XB20, and Pioneer SE-MJ31). I do not clearly remember the...” --jojexy

100% Positive Reviews
Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear