V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

JTS IE-1 Live Sound Monitor, Clear/Copper

JTS IE-1 Live Sound Monitor, Clear/Copper

The JTS IE-1 in ear headphones are tiny, lightweight, and designed to sonically outperform most other ear bud headphones. The IE-1's design comes from JTS's years of research and design while collaborating with musicians. Using low mass high energy drivers the IE-1 produces high quality sound with excellent isolation from background noise. The IE-1 transducers are constructed with...

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds