Jerry Harvey Audio Siren Series Layla

Jerry Harvey Audio Siren Series Layla

The siren series In-ear monitors are named after famous rock songs about women. Jerry Harvey Audio produced a special version of the Roxanne tuned for the Astell&Kern in 2014. The collaboration was so successful that the two companies will now release two more models. The first new model is the Layla. This all new flagship model is nothing short of stunning visually as well as sonically....

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds