V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

Gorilla Ears AT5

Gorilla Ears AT5

“ Company Name: Gorilla Ears Company Website: http://www.gorillaears.com Gorilla Ears FAQ: http://www.gorillaears.com/faq.php Headphone Model: Gorilla Ears AT5 Headphone Style (Open, Closed, On-Ear, Over-Ear, IEM, CIEM): Custom In Ear Monitors Frequency Range: 20Hz-18Khz Impedance:  25 Ohms @ 1Khz Sensitivity:  117db @ 1Khz Isolation: 28db ± 2db Material: Acrylic Warranty:...” --whitedragon551