or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear

In-Ear

Manufacturer

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

“*** 12/1/14 update - since I got another shot to continue with my review/testing of DITA The Answer, I just posted more pictures when you scroll down to the bottom of the review.  This time it's a full retail packaging ***   Before I start my review, I wold like to Thank Penon Audio for providing me with a review loaner of DITA Audio The Answer headphones in exchange for my honest...” --twister6

100% Positive Reviews
DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

“   Being somewhat well-known, it is not unusual for me to be approached by manufacturers at the Tokyo headphone festivals, ushered into an empty corridor or behind the banners at a manufacturer’s display and asked to look at or try a prototype of an up-coming product. I’ve even been accosted in this manner in a headphone store in Tokyo the day before one of the festivals by someone who...” --Currawong

100% Positive Reviews
V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

“ These were my first pair of headphones that I've bought in my life. I remember being amazed at the sound quality and bass after listening with the mediocre headphones that came with my Sansa Fuze. As long as I remember, these headphones had the biggest bass out of all headphones that I've owned (I've had the Sennheiser CX-300, Sony MDR-XB20, and Pioneer SE-MJ31). I do not clearly remember the...” --jojexy

100% Positive Reviews
V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

Listen to tunes in your favorite shade with this set of V-Moda earbuds. Compatible with all iPods, MP3 players and computers. Features noise isolation technology. Includes moda wrap cable manager.

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

Listen to tunes in your favorite shade with this set of V-Moda earbuds. Compatible with all iPods, MP3 players and computers. Features noise isolation technology. Includes moda wrap cable manager.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear