DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

The Answer was designed entirely from the ground up with one simple goal in mind, to be the finest sounding, most luxurious, universal fit earphones available today. To achieve that, we had to rethink and scrutinize every single component in the audio path. From the 3.5mm TRS connector, cable, chassis, driver, tips and even the solder used. Almost every single item had to be customized and...

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds