Denon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphones

Denon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphones

“ I've tried out several pairs of in-ear phones and never got used to the feel of them.  These are much more inviting straight away, as several earpads of different sizes are included.  I found my size and was off to the races.  The cable is a bit short, and I usually have to bring the included extension cable along with me on my commute.  This is not a problem, just an...” --phallumontis

Denon AH-C300 Urban RaverTM In-Ear Headphones, Black

Denon AH-C300 Urban RaverTM In-Ear Headphones, Black

“full and detailed review here:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/714564/denon-ah-c300-iem-review ” --xkonfuzed

Denon AH-C400

Denon AH-C400

Denon’s new $249 AH-C300 may be the biggest, bassiest in-ear monitor in headphone history. Each of the IEM’s seemingly bulky earpieces has one of Denon’s patented Double Air Compression Drivers. It’s an arrangement with dual 11mm drivers, both firing at each other into a chamber that vents directly to your ear. A miniature control wheel gives the same functionality as on...

Denon AH-C551K In-Ear Headphone

Denon AH-C551K In-Ear Headphone

“ I looked around for a review on these and didnt find many, so bought a pair and heres what i found out.    - Nice build quality  - Good comfortable fit  - Worst cable design I have ever seen (wtf were they thinking?!)  - Easy to be driven  - Extremely well defined mids & highs (these are not laid back and softsounding!)  - Good soundstage...” --fabiosouzajr

Denon AH-C700K Reference Audio In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Denon AH-C700K Reference Audio In-Ear Headphones (Black)

The ear-bud headphones for audio enthusiasts - from Denon. The AH-C700 offer a machined aluminum housing and plug designed to reproduce unprecedented sound dynamics. They also feature Denon's exclusive Acoustic Opimizer which adjusts sound pressure balance in front and behind diaphragm to deliver dynamic bass sounds. Denon's new earbud headphones are the ideal solution for consumers...

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

DENON AH-C560 Black | In-Ear Stereo Headphones (Japan Import)

DENON AH-C560 Black | In-Ear Stereo Headphones (Japan Import)

This product is a Japanese retail model. 1 year warranty is valid only in Japan.

Denon AH-C260 Acoustic Luxury In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Denon AH-C260 Acoustic Luxury In-Ear Headphones (Black)

“ i got it for bass , cuz headroom says its the best in bass .   now i will compare it to the klipsch s3 .   package ;- 4 pair of tips , here i got the cable clip , and manuals too many  . cable winder is good , thats it . s3 had a pouch . the cable is too cheap even cheaper then my she 3580 , too filmsy . design is common . a cable slider is loose , the cable clip is...” --suman134