Sensaphonics 3MAX

Sensaphonics 3MAX

“ Synopsis: The Sensaphonics 3MAX is a top-tier, custom-fit, in-ear monitor with a sound designed by an audiologist and tested by pro musicians.  With a professional clientele in mind, the 3MAX has been superbly engineered for a natural-sounding tuning. Vocal music comes to the fore with a smooth midrange and a non-fatiguing, yet well-extended treble. While its sister, the two-driver 2MAX...” --Kunlun

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

Sensaphonics 2MAX

Sensaphonics 2MAX

Sensaphonics 2MAX™ earphones are a custom-fit, dual-driver design optimized for use with wireless in-ear monitoring (IEM) systems. Designed to match the exceptional sound quality of our acclaimed 2X-S model, the 2MAX features higher sensitivity to get louder, faster, producing more output at lower volume settings. In other respects, the two models are the same: They are visually...

Sensaphonics 2X-S

Sensaphonics 2X-S

The 2X-S are the original soft-gel silicone earphones, combining exceptional sound quality with the most comfortable fit available. The 2X-S is the standard of excellence in touring sound, used religiously as a reference standard by hundreds of high profile artists. Dual micro-transducers deliver neutral, full-range response with powerful bass complementing crystal-clear mid and high...