Sensaphonics 3MAX

Sensaphonics 3MAX

“ Synopsis: The Sensaphonics 3MAX is a top-tier, custom-fit, in-ear monitor with a sound designed by an audiologist and tested by pro musicians.  With a professional clientele in mind, the 3MAX has been superbly engineered for a natural-sounding tuning. Vocal music comes to the fore with a smooth midrange and a non-fatiguing, yet well-extended treble. While its sister, the two-driver 2MAX...” --Kunlun

Cosmic Ears HY2

Cosmic Ears HY2

Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

“First of all I'd like to say the customs and the cable are both insane, the customs look incredible and the linum cable and connector beat the hell out of any other CIEM I've seen around.   Cosmic Ears list this as a jack of all trades monitor which I do agree with. I'm coming from a 4BA model to this 2BA and I've been pleasantly surprised by the sound. I haven't had these a week yet so...” --daftpolecat

Cosmic Ears - CE2E CIEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2E CIEM

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Flex

Cosmic Ears Flex

Sensaphonics 2MAX

Sensaphonics 2MAX

Sensaphonics 2MAX™ earphones are a custom-fit, dual-driver design optimized for use with wireless in-ear monitoring (IEM) systems. Designed to match the exceptional sound quality of our acclaimed 2X-S model, the 2MAX features higher sensitivity to get louder, faster, producing more output at lower volume settings. In other respects, the two models are the same: They are visually...

Cosmic Ears HY3 Hybrid CIEM

Cosmic Ears HY3 Hybrid CIEM

Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

Sensaphonics 2X-S

Sensaphonics 2X-S

The 2X-S are the original soft-gel silicone earphones, combining exceptional sound quality with the most comfortable fit available. The 2X-S is the standard of excellence in touring sound, used religiously as a reference standard by hundreds of high profile artists. Dual micro-transducers deliver neutral, full-range response with powerful bass complementing crystal-clear mid and high...