SOUL by Ludacris SL49 Ultra Dynamic In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

SOUL by Ludacris SL49 Ultra Dynamic In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

“ This can be said as a uncut ruby, why? Because it needs a lot of tempering.   First time I used it, the human voice in my music was muffled by the background track itself but it wasn't to the point where you can't actually hear the lyrics itself (unlike monster beats). Though it didn't sound amazing at first, I gave it a try, mainly because it was on a discount; if it were at its...” --Miniclap1

Sennheiser OMX 90 Style Series Clip-On Earphone with Volume Control

Sennheiser OMX 90 Style Series Clip-On Earphone with Volume Control

“The build quality of these earphones are perfect: from the very first time you hold a pair of these in your hands you know that they won't fall apart any time soon. But this build quality leads to some issues: the housing is pretty heavy and this can make the use of these clip-on styled headphones pretty uncomfortable for some people. Noise canceling isn't really good but keep in mind that this...” --Maniello

Sennheiser IE80

Sennheiser IE80

“Anyone aspiring to be an audiophile would have heard the name of these IEMs, they are one of the very best around and only a few are in the same league as this one. The IE80 was released a few years ago, following the IE8 which was for a long time, the best that Sennheiser had to offer in this regard. Lets cut the introduction short. This review is not an Audiophile perspective. Its just my...” --jnxr

Sennheiser IE 8 Earphones

Sennheiser IE 8 Earphones

Rediscover your music collection and tailor it to your aural tastes with a tunable bass frequency response. The customized sonic signature is complemented by a unique fit thanks to the included ear adapters. This fit isolates the user from their environment, offering passive noise attenuation and the best sound experience. The IE 8 stores quickly and safely in the included carrying case.

Sennheiser MX 660 Black Earbuds with Volume Control and Cable Winder (Black)

Sennheiser MX 660 Black Earbuds with Volume Control and Cable Winder (Black)

The Sennheiser MX 660 earbuds are high quality earphones with Sennheiser's innovative "Basswind" system for superior, bass-driven stereo sound experience. They are ideal for use with all MP3, CD, DVD players and portable gaming systems as well as feature a volume control integrated in the cable and a cable winder for convenient cable length adjustment.

Sennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphones

Sennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphones

“ This is my first top tier IEM. I own it quite a long period of time.   I am very happy with the SQ.... Anyway here is my review after 5 days of usage =)  ( i left it in seller website)   Честно говоря звук сразу после распаковки был ужасен :) Но я знал что динамическим затычкам надо время что бы 'раскрытся'. Так и произошло. Буквально через 5 часов они зазвучали значительно лучше....” --Vladimir_F1

Sennheiser IE800

Sennheiser IE800

“After reading glowing reviews of both of these in ear monitors I was still unable to decide which one would be right for me so I bought both, first the Shure and a few weeks later the Sennheiser. I already own the JH Audio 16 Pro, Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro, HiFi Man HE-500, Sennheiser  HD 650, Shure SRH940 among others. My music files are all in FLAC format and I play them through an...” --Art inTampa

Sennheiser CX 485 Premium Earbuds

Sennheiser CX 485 Premium Earbuds

The CX 485 delivers the musical experience and comfort that only Sennheiser can. Using the type of transducers usually reserved for headphones costing 3x as much, the CX 485 has the detail and response you require to re-discover your music all over again. With a painstakingly crafted ergonomic design, the CX 485 fits into smaller ears for a snug yet comfortable fit you dreamed of.The unique...

Sennheiser CX300-S Earbuds (Silver)

Sennheiser CX300-S Earbuds (Silver)

High quality stereo in-ear headphone with powerful bass for listeners "on the move". Ideal for use with MP3, CD, MD, DVD and others.

Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear

Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear

“     This is a review of Sennheiser Momentum in-ear headphones with Android controls. http://en-us.sennheiser.com/momentum-headphones-in-ear   I knew Senns was cooking something new to announce during or after IFA 2014, but I had no idea what to expect. The moment I read about Momentum In-Ear announcement and saw a promo video - I already started speculating in my mind how...” --twister6