CX310 Originals - Adidas Originals Series Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

CX310 Originals - Adidas Originals Series Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

The CX 310 originals feature iconic Adidas style and incredible stereo performance.

IE 60 - Audiophile Grade Hi-Fi Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

IE 60 - Audiophile Grade Hi-Fi Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

“ After my CX300II's broke it became a frantic search of a replacement that'll provide me the same kind of quality and bass that I loved from my previous pair. I ended up deciding between antoher pair and the Sennheiser IE60. I havent regretted my choice.   Setup: I used my COWON J3 with no amp. I use a custom equalizer (found here on head-fi). The music I listen to is pretty...” --Luchico638

MM30i - Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones with Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

MM30i - Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones with Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

“PROS - great sounding headphone - great in-ear fit - good quality cable - unobtrusive design   CONS - slightly heavy bass for me   NOTES Equal length cable for each ear (not for wearing behind the neck) ” --gingerbeardman

Overboard Pro Sport Waterproof Headphones

Overboard Pro Sport Waterproof Headphones

100% Waterproof Headphones with comfortable neckband and reactive coiled cable to eliminate tangles during sports. Sound great above and below the waterline and are guaranteed to a depth of 19ft / 6m. You may have seen similar looking (and even more expensive) competitive models, and have probably heard bad reviews about their tinny sounds. Well now watersport enthusiasts don't have to...

Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones

Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones

“ Introduction The easiest way to explain the Sennheiser CX-150's is that they do what you can reasonably expect. You can't really expect much from a pair of sub-50 dollar IEM's, and frankly, I was pleasantly surprised by the general quality of the CX150's. The sound quality is fine enough for portable listening from an iPod, as I use them, and I have yet to hear anything less than...” --BadMoose

Sennheiser CX 175

Sennheiser CX 175

“Build, look and comfort: These iems look very nice, has unique design. The earpieces seem built sturdily, the cable seems durable. These are so comfortable that you mayn't feel they're on your ears after wearing them for some times. I would appreciate flat cable like mh1c or xb series from Sony.   Sound: before burning in, there's a very noticeable hiss in the sound,...” --thesurvivor90

Sennheiser CX 180

Sennheiser CX 180

“   What a bizarre sound , I have owned a bunch of cheap IEMs and the only one that stood out was the one which came with the GS4 , since all of them were made by multiple OEMs it was hard to find a consistent sound out of them ...that IEM was a monster in disguise , there are many things I want to say about it but since most of it may seem as exaggeration...” --MrTechAgent

Sennheiser CX 215 Earphones - Blue

Sennheiser CX 215 Earphones - Blue

Get into iconic Sennheiser sound with style! The CX 215 offers a new twist on in ear headphones; a contoured finger-grip lets you dial in a perfect fit with precision. The results speak for themselves. Lip-smacking bass, tight, detailed mids and soaring treble response... all with a fit that blocks out the chaos of the outside world.

Sennheiser CX 270 Noise-Reduction Headphones (Black)

Sennheiser CX 270 Noise-Reduction Headphones (Black)

“I bought these on ebay.co.uk for £10.99 which is about $18 US or €13. They are a discontinued product, hence the low price, and bought from a retailer called "uk**seller". These are genuine Sennheiser products in sealed retail package, nicely made of good materials and fully up to the usual Sennheiser standards of presentation. goldenears.net has tested the CX 280 (same IEM but with inline...” --julian67