Sennheiser MX 365 Earphones - Blue

Sennheiser MX 365 Earphones - Blue

“I was browsing through a (bogus) fire sale at Dick Smith (Australian electronics retailer) today and spotted Sennheiser MX365 ear buds (white) for AUD8.99. I bought these because I wanted ear buds, because they were inexpensive and because I trusted they were genuine Sennheiser (lots of fakes online).   Build quality is cheap but satisfactory. I like the right-angle headphone plug, it...” --stweb

Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II

Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II

“Everybody knows Sennheiser. They are doing great job at delivering good sound for all prices. I am doing this review with price factor in thought. First of all it is suprisingly detailed sounding headphone for me. I mean i am not audiophile or i didnt try much of audiophile gear but, they can race easily with px 100ii in terms of detail in my opinion. It have a signature that bass is forward...” --Gonomon

Sennheiser OMX 90 Style Series Clip-On Earphone with Volume Control

Sennheiser OMX 90 Style Series Clip-On Earphone with Volume Control

“The build quality of these earphones are perfect: from the very first time you hold a pair of these in your hands you know that they won't fall apart any time soon. But this build quality leads to some issues: the housing is pretty heavy and this can make the use of these clip-on styled headphones pretty uncomfortable for some people. Noise canceling isn't really good but keep in mind that this...” --Maniello

Sennheiser IE 8 Earphones

Sennheiser IE 8 Earphones

Rediscover your music collection and tailor it to your aural tastes with a tunable bass frequency response. The customized sonic signature is complemented by a unique fit thanks to the included ear adapters. This fit isolates the user from their environment, offering passive noise attenuation and the best sound experience. The IE 8 stores quickly and safely in the included carrying case.

Sennheiser IE800

Sennheiser IE800

“After reading glowing reviews of both of these in ear monitors I was still unable to decide which one would be right for me so I bought both, first the Shure and a few weeks later the Sennheiser. I already own the JH Audio 16 Pro, Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro, HiFi Man HE-500, Sennheiser  HD 650, Shure SRH940 among others. My music files are all in FLAC format and I play them through an...” --Art inTampa

NuForce NE600X Black In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE600X Black In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE 8

NuForce NE 8

Uncompromising, hi-fidelity earphones deliver unparalleled accuracy, exceptional clarity, full-bodied bass, and a rich, enveloping sound. The in-ear, isolating ear-tips block out 90% of external sounds. A comfortable, ergonomic design, along with cable options, minimizes outside sounds.

Sennheiser MX 660 Black Earbuds with Volume Control and Cable Winder (Black)

Sennheiser MX 660 Black Earbuds with Volume Control and Cable Winder (Black)

The Sennheiser MX 660 earbuds are high quality earphones with Sennheiser's innovative "Basswind" system for superior, bass-driven stereo sound experience. They are ideal for use with all MP3, CD, DVD players and portable gaming systems as well as feature a volume control integrated in the cable and a cable winder for convenient cable length adjustment.

Sennheiser CX 1.00 Black In-Ear Canal Headphone

Sennheiser CX 1.00 Black In-Ear Canal Headphone

Sennheiser's new CX 1.00 earphones deliver a powerful sound experience highlighted with deep and punchy bass. The new ultra small design guarantees excellent comfort while the included set of ear-adapters in four different sizes (XS, S, M, L), ensures effective blocking of ambient noise. Available in both Black and White, these value packed earphones really let you feel the beat!

Sennheiser CX 1.00 White In-Ear Canal Headphone