Cowon Earphone Eh2

Cowon Earphone Eh2

Sound fantastic woofer and tweeter, the finest hybrid earphone

Cowon EK2

Cowon EK2

“   Not expecting much love here, because this product wasnt even listed, I thought its worth a brief comparison with the all so mighty piston. just a casual review.   Cowon EK2 review, compared to Xioami Piston:-     No, no formalities what so ever, No intros nothing, you are not here for intros And Add S to hits. Just to add that my piston has its filter and foam...” --suman134

Cowon EM1 In-Earphone

Cowon EM1 In-Earphone

“These in ears are as cheap as it gets and you get what you pay for. Though when compared to similarly priced in ears a few things stand out.   Build quality and looks are good. It comes with flat, relatively tangle free cord. Also its fairly resistant to micro phonics. It comes with 3 rubber tips, and I could not get perfect seal with any of them. I could hear faint noises. So its decent...” --vaibhavp

CX310 Originals - Adidas Originals Series Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

CX310 Originals - Adidas Originals Series Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

The CX 310 originals feature iconic Adidas style and incredible stereo performance.

IE 60 - Audiophile Grade Hi-Fi Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

IE 60 - Audiophile Grade Hi-Fi Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

“ After my CX300II's broke it became a frantic search of a replacement that'll provide me the same kind of quality and bass that I loved from my previous pair. I ended up deciding between antoher pair and the Sennheiser IE60. I havent regretted my choice.   Setup: I used my COWON J3 with no amp. I use a custom equalizer (found here on head-fi). The music I listen to is pretty...” --Luchico638

MM30i - Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones with Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

MM30i - Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones with Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

“PROS - great sounding headphone - great in-ear fit - good quality cable - unobtrusive design   CONS - slightly heavy bass for me   NOTES Equal length cable for each ear (not for wearing behind the neck) ” --gingerbeardman

Sennheiser CX 1.00 Black In-Ear Canal Headphone

Sennheiser CX 1.00 Black In-Ear Canal Headphone

Sennheiser's new CX 1.00 earphones deliver a powerful sound experience highlighted with deep and punchy bass. The new ultra small design guarantees excellent comfort while the included set of ear-adapters in four different sizes (XS, S, M, L), ensures effective blocking of ambient noise. Available in both Black and White, these value packed earphones really let you feel the beat!

Sennheiser CX 1.00 White In-Ear Canal Headphone

Sennheiser CX 1.00 White In-Ear Canal Headphone

Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones

Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones

“ Introduction The easiest way to explain the Sennheiser CX-150's is that they do what you can reasonably expect. You can't really expect much from a pair of sub-50 dollar IEM's, and frankly, I was pleasantly surprised by the general quality of the CX150's. The sound quality is fine enough for portable listening from an iPod, as I use them, and I have yet to hear anything less than...” --BadMoose

Sennheiser CX 175

Sennheiser CX 175

“Build, look and comfort: These iems look very nice, has unique design. The earpieces seem built sturdily, the cable seems durable. These are so comfortable that you mayn't feel they're on your ears after wearing them for some times. I would appreciate flat cable like mh1c or xb series from Sony.   Sound: before burning in, there's a very noticeable hiss in the sound,...” --thesurvivor90