Awei A980BL Bluetooth Earphones Wireless sport Headphones Stereo Music Headset Handsfree Phone Earbuds With Microphone and Magnet For Smart Phones Iphone Sumsuang Huawei Xiaomi (black)

Features: Bluetooth 4.0 You can enjoy high-fidelity stereo music and clear speech within 10 meters. Intelligent 2-link design Connect your two Bluetooth services at the same time and free switch. Incomparable long standby and working time 200 hours standby, and 6 hours for talking time, 4 hours for playing music. CVC 6.0 intelligent noise-isolation technology Away from the noise, fully immersed...

AWEI ES800M In-Ear Hi-Fi Headphone

AWEI ES800M In-Ear Hi-Fi Headphone

“The ES800 are the kind of IEMs you won't like how they sound out of the box: they sound thin and aggressive, with piercing mids and highs. Then you will question the design: the hideous "gold drop" on the back, the flat cable, the enormous cable splitter. The tips are not so good either. So, there is a chance that, for 3 or 4 dollars, you will give it to that annoying cousin, or forget about it...” --Mellowship

AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black

AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black

“I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same.    For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe that the body of the earphones are metal, even if they are not, it's made of a very durable plastic. It's nothing like the entry-level Sony or Philips earphones which are made of cheap...” --mrplt

AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber Cable for Mp3 Smart Phone

“My experience with this one was enjoyable while it lasted. I liked the sound quality, a whole step above peasant IEMs on that price range. They're big so I had to fiddle quite a bit to get a good seal, also I suggest to wear the cable over the ear to avoid extra noise when the cable moves. People with small ears will have trouble with this ones. The cable produces noise, not very good. The...” --zareliman

Awei K80

Awei K80

CX310 Originals - Adidas Originals Series Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

CX310 Originals - Adidas Originals Series Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

The CX 310 originals feature iconic Adidas style and incredible stereo performance.

IE 60 - Audiophile Grade Hi-Fi Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

IE 60 - Audiophile Grade Hi-Fi Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

“ After my CX300II's broke it became a frantic search of a replacement that'll provide me the same kind of quality and bass that I loved from my previous pair. I ended up deciding between antoher pair and the Sennheiser IE60. I havent regretted my choice.   Setup: I used my COWON J3 with no amp. I use a custom equalizer (found here on head-fi). The music I listen to is pretty...” --Luchico638

MM30i - Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones with Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

MM30i - Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones with Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

“PROS - great sounding headphone - great in-ear fit - good quality cable - unobtrusive design   CONS - slightly heavy bass for me   NOTES Equal length cable for each ear (not for wearing behind the neck) ” --gingerbeardman

Sennheiser CX 1.00 Black In-Ear Canal Headphone

Sennheiser CX 1.00 Black In-Ear Canal Headphone

Sennheiser's new CX 1.00 earphones deliver a powerful sound experience highlighted with deep and punchy bass. The new ultra small design guarantees excellent comfort while the included set of ear-adapters in four different sizes (XS, S, M, L), ensures effective blocking of ambient noise. Available in both Black and White, these value packed earphones really let you feel the beat!

Sennheiser CX 1.00 White In-Ear Canal Headphone