iBeats Headphones with ControlTalk From Monster® - In-Ear Noise Isolation - Black

“Ahh Beats by Dre, the love em, hate em headphones. Well for these little guys its a love em kind of relationship for me the cheapest of the beats range yet they still manage to pack more punch then most, they have the classic beats sound but it seems to be much more refined from something like the Solo HD's, the bass is tighter and goes deeper, the mids are clear, not crystal but more like the...” --Burns0100

MEElectronics M31-BK In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Black)

M31 In-Ear Headphone. Fun is what the M31 is all about, giving you a fun, punchy presentation with good space and enhanced bass. Providing warmth along with 5 color choices of the the cool two-tone housing, this earphone delivers! oThe Original M Series in-ear headphones have a fun sound with enhanced bass that doesn't intrude into the rest of the spectrum, giving you the bass you want...

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Monster Diddy Beats In-Ear Headphones

Monster Diddy Beats In-Ear Headphones

“I bought these a year ago for $150. If you have a decent home theater system and you have a club, jazz or disco preset, that's what these sound like. They have a fun grungy club sound to them. I think they are overpriced for what you get, at the time I didn't know any better comming from apple earbuds and JVC Gummies. The bad think about these is they are HEAVY. I weighed theses against...” --JonnyRocket

MEElectronics M6P-BK Sports Sound-Isolating In Ear Headphones with Microphone/Remote for iPod, iPhone and Smartphones (Black)

“ My first purchase from Meelectronics was M6P, I can simply say, Im just amazed by the quality of this product. I had many IEMs before in 30-60$ price range, but this truly indeed is my pick of them. Heres a detailed review on M6P : Accessories : Well, Meelectronics really cant go wrong in this part, they provide a solid package of Accessories for all of their products. M6P comes...” --hitme987

MEElectronics R1 Wooden Earphones

MEElectronics R1 Wooden Earphones

“ Meelectronics R1 is a perfect IEM for Bass Lovers, With the recent price drop, this is a steal for bass heads. R1 has been redesgined and updated from the initial version and is very much improved a lot in terms of SQ. A complete review on R1 : Accessories : My purchase had a pretty good set of accessorries though the official website doesnt show some of them, My R1 package came...” --hitme987

Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones

Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones

“ I was selected to review these headphones in exchange for honest review, that review follows: I have used a lot of different headphones of varying prices and have been enjoying the Monster Turbine Pro Copper headphones ever since I received them.  In short, they are now my IEMs of choice. Before even listening to the headphones, I was impressed by the packaging and the way I could...” --schalliol

Monster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphones

Monster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphones

“ Well, this has been quite the turn of events! I had auditioned a full-sized Monster headphone, which I felt rather negative about, but the Turbine Pro Gold (TPG from here on) caught me quite off guard. Overall, the TPGs are excellent sounding, have superior build quality to many earbuds and IEMs I’ve owned/seen and offer a wide array of tips for fitted comfort, so let’s explore what makes...” --Landis

MEElectronics CC51P Clarity Series Ceramic In-Ear Headphone with In-Line Microphone and Remote for iPhone and Smartphones (White)

The CC51 uses a new 6.0mm micro-driver that delivers full, accurate, detailed sound and, when housed in ceramic, eliminates resonance that might cause distortion-inducing harmonics resulting in a natural sound. Due to the driver being located very close to the ear, driver size does not limit reproduction of full range sound. Ceramic is an extremely hard, durable material that does not resonate...

Monster Cable Yao Monsters Solar In-Ear Headphones - Silver

Monster Cable Yao Monsters Solar In-Ear Headphones - Silver

Yao Ming and Noel Lee have created Yao Monster, bringing their passions to the world of consumer electronics and lifestyle products. Yao Monster brings revolutionary products of technology and fashion to share and inspire others. It is the unsurpassed fusion of east and west. It is a fusion of ideas and ideologies. It is a fusion of technology and fashion. It is a fusion of technology and life....