Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

RudiStor IMD-3

RudiStor IMD-3

“ After around 50 hours burn-in: - Muddy, fat yet shallow bass, recessed mids, non-existent highs. if the mids aren't this recessed it is actually quite smooth, and there/s no sibliance problem cos there's no highs. one should not underestimate the power of burn-in but if burn-in can turn this into something half-decent i'd be really pleasantly surprised. i'll do another review after maybe a...” --productred