Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Rosewill RHTS-12004 3.5mm Golden-Plated Connector High Fidelity Passive Noise Isolating Rosewood Earbuds

“   These were free on Cyber-Monday; thank you to the Deals thread! If you got these on the deal or not, let us know over here --> http://www.head-fi.org/t/639086/rosewill-rhts-12004-quite-shocked-at-the-quality#post_8942097           These Rosewood RHTS-12004 woodies are really a nice surprise.  They definitely have the...” --iPhone IEM