PL50 In-ear Headphones

PL50 In-ear Headphones

“ Note: the star ratings are not absolute, but instead relative to its street price at this time (~$55)   The pl50 represent a good value in budget IEMs, provided you like its particular sound signature and quirks.   The pl50s have a tiny form factor. They are easy to insert and remove, and are more than flat enough to lie down in. Needless to say, they are among the most comfortable...” --JxK

Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS 8

Rooth Lab LS 8

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Soundmagic E10

Soundmagic E10

“The review below is for the E10M but the E10 is exactly identical, bar the extra mic. So lets begin.   Packaging:         Mine came in a nice little box with plenty of tips. I tried swapping out the stock ones with each one of them. There’s also an adaptor that allows you to connect the earphones to a laptop or desktop with separate ports for head phone and mic....” --rajeevrn

Soundmagic E10BT

Soundmagic E10BT

“ About Me Like most people, I am an avid fan of music ranging from my all-time favorite Metallica to 2Pac to Mozart, YoYo Ma and a lot in between (sorry country but heck no).  I have what doctors would call a compulsive disorder for headphones as I can never seem to stop buying and trying. I am not an audiophile, but I have a quest to find the best headphone / earphone for my tastes and...” --msturg29

Soundmagic E10s

Soundmagic E10s

Match awarding-winning headphones with a switchable Apple/Android phone mic and, with the SoundMAGIC E10S, you get unbeatable smartphone headphones at this price. SWITCHABLE MIC What marks this particular E10 version out is the addition of a 'smart' mic. Switchable between Apple iOS and Android phones, this makes these the one-stop-shop headphones if you use both devices. If, for...

Soundmagic E30

Soundmagic E30

“This is an update to the review after living with several sets of these beauties for 3 years....I now have acquired 7 sets of the e30. A quick synopsis of my resume. 30 years of hardcore interest and investment in hifi, instrument building, musician. I've owned many decades of home stereo equipment and have a definite preference and fondness for Vinyl. The soundmagic e30 have proven...” --thelostMIDrange

Soundmagic E50C

Soundmagic E50C

SoundMAGIC E50C Sound Isolating Earphones Equipped with a new driver design the SoundMAGIC E50C isolating earphones convey sound precisely resulting in a sophisticated and mature sound experience with highly refined sound. With neutral and detailed sound signature, prime build and comfortable ergonomics the E50C are sure to become a legend in the earphone world. Fitted with a 3-button remote...

SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S

SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S

“     SoundMAGIC E50 Review “Small Size but Big Sound”         Introduction This is my review of the SoundMAGIC E50, a iem from their new reference series.   I want to provide a little background information in the hopes that it can help put my views in perspective and provide some context for the content of this review.   Music has always...” --RedJohn456