PL50 In-ear Headphones

PL50 In-ear Headphones

“ Note: the star ratings are not absolute, but instead relative to its street price at this time (~$55)   The pl50 represent a good value in budget IEMs, provided you like its particular sound signature and quirks.   The pl50s have a tiny form factor. They are easy to insert and remove, and are more than flat enough to lie down in. Needless to say, they are among the most comfortable...” --JxK

Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS 8

Rooth Lab LS 8

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Soundmagic E10

Soundmagic E10

“The review below is for the E10M but the E10 is exactly identical, bar the extra mic. So lets begin.   Packaging:         Mine came in a nice little box with plenty of tips. I tried swapping out the stock ones with each one of them. There’s also an adaptor that allows you to connect the earphones to a laptop or desktop with separate ports for head phone and mic....” --rajeevrn

Soundmagic E10s

Soundmagic E10s

Match awarding-winning headphones with a switchable Apple/Android phone mic and, with the SoundMAGIC E10S, you get unbeatable smartphone headphones at this price. SWITCHABLE MIC What marks this particular E10 version out is the addition of a 'smart' mic. Switchable between Apple iOS and Android phones, this makes these the one-stop-shop headphones if you use both devices. If, for...

Soundmagic E30

Soundmagic E30

“This is an update to the review after living with several sets of these beauties for 1.5 years....I now have acquired 7 sets of the e30 with varying amount of time on them ranging from brand new to 500 hours and there is so much variation that I don't know which one to review here, but I will continue in part because I am enjoying them so much and would like to help others who are searching for...” --thelostMIDrange

Soundmagic E50C

Soundmagic E50C

SoundMAGIC E50C Sound Isolating Earphones Equipped with a new driver design the SoundMAGIC E50C isolating earphones convey sound precisely resulting in a sophisticated and mature sound experience with highly refined sound. With neutral and detailed sound signature, prime build and comfortable ergonomics the E50C are sure to become a legend in the earphone world. Fitted with a 3-button remote...

SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S

SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S

“     SoundMAGIC E50 Review “Small Size but Big Sound”         Introduction This is my review of the SoundMAGIC E50, a iem from their new reference series.   I want to provide a little background information in the hopes that it can help put my views in perspective and provide some context for the content of this review.   Music has always...” --RedJohn456

Soundmagic E80C

Soundmagic E80C

With the goal of offering studio-level sound quality to everyone SoundMAGIC has created the E80C earphones. Listening with the E80C opens up the world of studio quality sound that never sounds boosted or enhanced with a neutral and poised sound stage. Equipped with a 3-button remote with automatic switching between Apple and Android smartphones for interchanging devices with ease make the E80C...