Mdrj10/oranClip Style Headphones (orange)

Mdrj10/oranClip Style Headphones (orange)

Vertical In-the-ear Design Clip Style Headphone Non-slip, Stable Design Minimized Sound Leakage Open-air 13.5mm Driver Units Adjustable, Tangle-free Storage Cord Orange

PlayStation Vita - WiFi

PlayStation Vita - WiFi

Sony's PlayStation Vita, previously codenamed "Next Generation Portable", is the successor to the PlayStation Portable hardware series. Vita retains the familiar general form of the PlayStation Portable hardware series while dramatically improving on virtually every aspect of its use with powerful and exciting new features including: dual touch pads at the front and rear, dual...

Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS 8

Rooth Lab LS 8

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Sony DRBT50 Stereo Bluetooth Headset + FREE Sound Isolation Digital Stereo Earphones

Sony DRBT50 Stereo Bluetooth Headset: 40mm headphone driver units with Neodymium magnets. Auranomic design on the earpiece from w/in the earpiece. Stand by time approx 200 hours. Rechargeable function. Remote control within the earpiece. ++PLUS++ FREE Sound Isolation Digital Stereo Earphones: Ear Plugs that help reduce outside noise. Volume Control for MP3, CD, MD and other portable players....

Sony Ericsson Handsfree Earbud Headset - HPB-20

Sony Ericsson Handsfree Earbud Headset - HPB-20

This lightweight solution frees up your hands to manage your calls with an answer/reject button for simplicity and earpiece holder for easy storage. This headset is compatible with the following Sony Ericsson phone models: A2218z / A2618s / A2618sc / A3618sc / A2628s / A2628sc / A2638sc / A3618s F500i / J300a / J300c / J300i / K300a / K300c / K300i / K500c / K500i / K506c / K508c / K508i /...

Sony Fontopia Earbud Headphones - MDRE829V

Sony Fontopia Earbud Headphones - MDRE829V

Sony offers the MDR-E829V Fontopia Ear-Bud Stereo Headphones. Fontopia in-the-ear design fits snugly, yet comfortably inside the ear so you can enjoy music while exercising, skating or dancing. Neodymium magnet allows for maximum energy in minimum size. Neodymium is far more powerful than conventional Samarium Cobalt or Aluminum magnets. 16 mm Diameter Driver is small enough to fit inside your...

Sony Hybrid Black In-Ear Headphones - XBA-H1

Sony Hybrid Black In-Ear Headphones - XBA-H1

“[URL=http://www.radikal.ru][IMG]http://i023.radikal.ru/1404/7e/30a786092420.jpg[/IMG][/URL]   Hi, My last headphones before these were sony XB90ex, so my review will be loosely based on comparison with xb90. Firstly since I paid $50 more than xb90ex (95$) my expectations were bit high. xb90 had 16mm driver and I really liked it and the second I put h1 in my ear and pressed "play" I...” --shady1991