Philips SHE8000/28 In-Ear Headphone (Black/Red)

Philips SHE8000/28 In-Ear Headphone (Black/Red)

“ These IEM's arent the greatest. But these ARE the greatest for $5!! Seperation is great, Clarity is great, Detail is great! Bass is superb! Doesnt muddle out the highs and mids. This is the best buds that ive had for just $5!   A reminder, these arent audiophile IEM's, but because if the price, they are probably the best IEM's out there! ” --Ezio

Philips SHJ066/27 Nike Sport In-Ear Headphones

Philips SHJ066/27 Nike Sport In-Ear Headphones

Nike sport in-ear headphones feature sportsound technology.

Rooth Lab LS4