Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS4

Ortofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphone

Ortofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphone

“ Prior to purchasing these, my primary concern is to have a proper alternative for my ESW9 which have  better isolation to be used for listening to my ballad tunes on the road. While I don't have any issues with louder tracks, with more subtle ones, my ESW9 aren't up to the task, and so my search began. Actually, I'm not really keen on the idea of using an IEM since they irritate my ears...” --lotusbloom

Rooth Lab LS 8

Rooth Lab LS 8

Ortofon e-Q8 in-ear earphones

Ortofon e-Q8 in-ear earphones

“ Ortofon e-Q8 Quick Review   Thanks to Musica Acoustics for the loaner.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/789802/ortofon-e-q8-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  The Danish/Japanese Premium Earphone.   Price US$320 currently.   Specifications:  Speaker type: Balanced Armature - Pure Silver Coil Drum, Frequency response:10~20,000Hz, Sensitivity:...” --mark2410

Ortofon e-Q5

Ortofon e-Q5

“ This "moving armature" descendant of the Ortofon e-Q7 makes no sacrifices in terms of quality, despite being introduced at a more affordable price point. The introduction of a new cord and strain relief system help tame microphonics and make the model easy to wear both down and over the ear. The all-aluminum housing is large and may not fit all ears, but the design is simple and...” --Dekimasu

Rooth Lab LS-X5