Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Ortofon e-Q5

Ortofon e-Q5

“   The Ortofon e-Q5 is an easy-to-drive low impedance single balanced armature driver designed by Ortofon themselves. It uses OFC cables and the shells are aluminium CNC-ed.   As with most Japanese products, presentation is important and the e-Q5 doesn't disappoint. It comes in a nice cylindrical can with a multitude of accessories - tip cleaner, flanges/tips of various sizes,...” --AnakChan

Ortofon e-Q8 in-ear earphones

Ortofon e-Q8 in-ear earphones

“ Ortofon e-Q8 Quick Review   Thanks to Musica Acoustics for the loaner.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/789802/ortofon-e-q8-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  The Danish/Japanese Premium Earphone.   Price US$320 currently.   Specifications:  Speaker type: Balanced Armature - Pure Silver Coil Drum, Frequency response:10~20,000Hz, Sensitivity:...” --mark2410

Ortofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphone

Ortofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphone

“ Prior to purchasing these, my primary concern is to have a proper alternative for my ESW9 which have  better isolation to be used for listening to my ballad tunes on the road. While I don't have any issues with louder tracks, with more subtle ones, my ESW9 aren't up to the task, and so my search began. Actually, I'm not really keen on the idea of using an IEM since they irritate my ears...” --lotusbloom

Rooth Lab LS 8