Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Nocs NS400-001 NS400 Earphones with Remote and Mic (Titanium - Black)

Nocs NS400-001 NS400 Earphones with Remote and Mic (Titanium - Black)

“ Introduction   It has past two years but I feel like it was today - the day I ordered my Swedish audio gear Nocs NS400 Titanium for US$99.00.  The package arrived and I didn't hesitate on opening it and taking the product from the original box. Wow.   The Package   NS400 Titanium comes inside a brown colored and discreet rectangular box, not that impressive...” --cpaixao

NOCS NS600-011 Earphones with Remote and Mic, Silver

NOCS NS600-011 Earphones with Remote and Mic, Silver

The NS600 Crush was designed with one objective in mind: to rise head and shoulders above the competition. The Crush’s unique Dual Dynamic technology features two drivers per earphone, creating a tweeter + woofer set-up that delivers a superior full-range sound complete with impressive highs, compelling mids and an exceptionally full and rich bass. If you’re serious about your...

NOCS NS800-001 In-Ear Earphones with Remote and Mic Stainless Black

NOCS NS800-001 In-Ear Earphones with Remote and Mic Stainless Black

The NS800 is one of the most compact and exclusive in-ear headphones in the world. A high-fidelity headset with the most revealing sound in an incredibly small stainless steel housing. The Micro-Armature speaker is designed to deliver a well-balanced and superior sound quality. The NS800 provides precise and detailed acoustics throughout the entire sonic spectrum, backed by a natural bass,...

Rooth Lab LS 8