Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS 8

Rooth Lab LS 8

M-Audio IE30

M-Audio IE30

M-Audio IE-30 Features Stage-proven Ultimate Ears technology Dual-armature driver design for separate high and low frequency reproduction Dual-driver crossover Audio wave shaping 26dB isolation from outside noise Patented dual-bore design delivers highs and lows via separate canals for maximum sound field Pro-style ear loops for a secure fit Universal fit kit with silicone and foam tips for...

M-Audio IE10

M-Audio IE10

Developed specifically for musicians, M-Audio IE-10 professional reference earphones incorporate stage-proven Ultimate Ears technology to deliver studio-quality sound anywhere you need it. Featuring precision-balanced armature technology and 26dB of isolation, the IE-10 is great for live and mobile monitoring—with the added benefit of being a serious upgrade to the earbuds that came with...

M-Audio IE-40 - High-Definition Professional Reference Earphones with Triple-Driver Technology

M-Audio IE-40 reference earphones employ patented Ultimate Ears technology to deliver an unparalleled personal listening experience-like carrying studio-grade reference monitors with you wherever you go. With the same triple-driver architecture, dual-bore design and sonic signature as Ultimate Ears' renowned custom monitors, the IE-40s provide a premium solution that fits any ear. The...