Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Astell&Kern JH Audio Siren Series Layla

Astell&Kern JH Audio Siren Series Layla

“   In 2013 JH Audio announced the Siren Series of in-ear monitors, with each piece named after a famous rock song about women. Roxanne was the first, with sisters Layla and Angie joining thereafter, and Rosie being the latest addition to the growing lineup. Priced at a prohibitive $2499 USD, Layla is the most expensive of the bunch, and also the most pricey universal iem in the world at...” --prismstorm

Rooth Lab LS 8