Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Rooth Lab LS-X5

I-MEGO In-Ear Monitor Earphones, ZTONE, Gunmetal

I-MEGO In-Ear Monitor Earphones, ZTONE, Gunmetal

“The ZTONE from I-Mego is an interesting headphone that attempts to combine the style of custom in-ears with the fit of pre-made silicone.  It was an incredibly valiant effort, but it just doesn't seem to work well.    Build/Design - Well, probably the best part of the ZTONE is its build. It's got an excellent braided silver-plated copper cable that I've not seen on anything...” --pro1137

Rooth Lab LS 8