Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors

Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors

“For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONEvery so often as a reviewer you get a surprise – something not quite expected. Sometimes its disappointment – when a much hyped new product simply doesn't live up to its billing. Other times its quiet wonder and amazement – especially when something arrives that you thought would be just...” --Brooko

Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Rooth Lab LS-X5

FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors

FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors

“For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThis is the 2nd pair of IEMs sent to me for evaluation recently by FiiO. You can find my thoughts on their F1 IEM here, and the F1 did genuinely surprise me with its tonality and overall sonic signature for a very budget price. The F3 comes in at a price slightly more expensive – but still...” --Brooko

Rooth Lab LS 8

Rooth Lab LS 8

FiiO F3 Graphene Driver In-Ear Monitor Earphones with Smartphone Support (Black/Red/Blue)

The IEM for a colorful life The F3 in-ear monitor earphones utilize a cutting-edge graphene driver diaphragm, a groundbreaking new material with unprecedented thinness and flexibility. With a thickness of only 0.335nm, the graphene diaphragm is extremely strong and with excellent conductivity. Due to its properties, a graphene driver can very faithfully reproduce music with a clean, rich, yet...