Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS 8

Rooth Lab LS 8

MaxLife Easy Wrap Around Earphones

MaxLife Easy Wrap Around Earphones

EarHugger ear phones are great for use while you are active; working, exercising, etc. The molded ear bands keep the ear phones in place so you can enjoy your music. Specifications: *Frequency response: 20-20,000 hz *Sensitivity: 112dB *Impedance: 32 ohm *Drivers: 15 mm

Earhugger Action A-1000 Headphone

Earhugger Action A-1000 Headphone

Earhuggers stay put while you stay moving. The wrap around the ear design helps keep the earbud in place while you exercise or just do household chores. Comfortable for extended listening sessions. 1.2 meter cord and a limited lifetime warranty.