Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 Plus High-end Noise-isolating In-ear Earphones with In-line Remote and Microphone

“*Disclaimer: I had received this pair FOC as part of a review tour for Creative, and these are my genuine impressions of them.     Introduction     A leader in digital entertainment products and a pioneer of the audio world with the very first soundcard back in 1987, Creative Technologies has shifted its focus upon the consumer audio product market. Creative has...” --Hernium

Rooth Lab LS4