Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Cowon EK2

Cowon EK2

“   Not expecting much love here, because this product wasnt even listed, I thought its worth a brief comparison with the all so mighty piston. just a casual review.   Cowon EK2 review, compared to Xioami Piston:-     No, no formalities what so ever, No intros nothing, you are not here for intros And Add S to hits. Just to add that my piston has its filter and foam...” --suman134

Cowon EM1 In-Earphone

Cowon EM1 In-Earphone

“These in ears are as cheap as it gets and you get what you pay for. Though when compared to similarly priced in ears a few things stand out.   Build quality and looks are good. It comes with flat, relatively tangle free cord. Also its fairly resistant to micro phonics. It comes with 3 rubber tips, and I could not get perfect seal with any of them. I could hear faint noises. So its decent...” --vaibhavp

Rooth Lab LS 8

Rooth Lab LS 8

Cowon Earphone Eh2

Cowon Earphone Eh2

Sound fantastic woofer and tweeter, the finest hybrid earphone