Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

“ From my point of view these are excellent, both in terms of sound and isolation, plus they look extremely elegant.   I am not a 'golden ear' and can't really say much about the harmonics and sound spectrum as I'm really a complete noob here. However even for me I think I'd like a bit more punchy and powerful bass. Nevertheless the sound is basically music to the ears.   I...” --iXpertMan