Rockit Sounds R-11

Rockit Sounds R-11

Rock It Sounds R-11 Item# R-11

Rockit Sounds R-30

Rockit Sounds R-30

In-Ear-Monitor earbuds Designed for the professional user who want the best Tubular Balanced Armature speakers for high performance acoustics Non-allergic & flexible silicone INNER & OUTER ear gels keep the noise out Professional grade customized fitting kit with 10 fitting options Innovative & fun ‘twisty liquorice' cable to...

Rockit Sounds R-10

Rockit Sounds R-10

In-Ear-Monitor earbuds Lightweight & trendy design 10mm NdFeb Rare Earth Magnet speakers for dynamic acoustics Non-allergic & flexible silicone ear gels provide long wearing comfort Includes 3 pairs of silicone gels to customize the fit Airline adapter plug Ballistic Nylon storage pouch

Rockit Sounds R-50

Rockit Sounds R-50

“Just want to state up front my review rating is an absolute rating, not one based on comparative performance, pricing etc.    These are my observations after using an iBasso DX50, MacBook air, FiiO E17 and Sansa Clip Zip as test sources. I found very little variation between those sources with the DX50 maybe bringing out a little bit more richness and depth. Highs: Well what can I...” --Krisman

Tekfusion Twinwoofers

Tekfusion Twinwoofers

Rockit Sounds R-20

Rockit Sounds R-20

Wearing styles: ear Headphones Type: Wired Whether the microphone: No Headset after-sales service: Genius Plug Diameter: 3.5mm Plug Type: L curved Headphone output audio: portable audio-visual Cable length: 1.3 m Sensitivity: ≥ 105dB (at500Hz) Headphone Impedance: 50Ω + / -10% Frequency Response: 7Hz-30, 000Hz Brand: Vsonic / Wetzel Nicole Model: R07