CX310 Originals - Adidas Originals Series Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

CX310 Originals - Adidas Originals Series Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

The CX 310 originals feature iconic Adidas style and incredible stereo performance.

IE 60 - Audiophile Grade Hi-Fi Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

IE 60 - Audiophile Grade Hi-Fi Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

“ After my CX300II's broke it became a frantic search of a replacement that'll provide me the same kind of quality and bass that I loved from my previous pair. I ended up deciding between antoher pair and the Sennheiser IE60. I havent regretted my choice.   Setup: I used my COWON J3 with no amp. I use a custom equalizer (found here on head-fi). The music I listen to is pretty...” --Luchico638

MM30i - Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones with Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

MM30i - Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones with Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

“PROS - great sounding headphone - great in-ear fit - good quality cable - unobtrusive design   CONS - slightly heavy bass for me   NOTES Equal length cable for each ear (not for wearing behind the neck) ” --gingerbeardman

Rockit Sounds R-10

Rockit Sounds R-10

In-Ear-Monitor earbuds Lightweight & trendy design 10mm NdFeb Rare Earth Magnet speakers for dynamic acoustics Non-allergic & flexible silicone ear gels provide long wearing comfort Includes 3 pairs of silicone gels to customize the fit Airline adapter plug Ballistic Nylon storage pouch

Rockit Sounds R-11

Rockit Sounds R-11

Rock It Sounds R-11 Item# R-11

Rockit Sounds R-20

Rockit Sounds R-20

Wearing styles: ear Headphones Type: Wired Whether the microphone: No Headset after-sales service: Genius Plug Diameter: 3.5mm Plug Type: L curved Headphone output audio: portable audio-visual Cable length: 1.3 m Sensitivity: ≥ 105dB (at500Hz) Headphone Impedance: 50Ω + / -10% Frequency Response: 7Hz-30, 000Hz Brand: Vsonic / Wetzel Nicole Model: R07

Rockit Sounds R-30

Rockit Sounds R-30

In-Ear-Monitor earbuds Designed for the professional user who want the best Tubular Balanced Armature speakers for high performance acoustics Non-allergic & flexible silicone INNER & OUTER ear gels keep the noise out Professional grade customized fitting kit with 10 fitting options Innovative & fun ‘twisty liquorice' cable to...

Rockit Sounds R-50

Rockit Sounds R-50

“Just want to state up front my review rating is an absolute rating, not one based on comparative performance, pricing etc.    These are my observations after using an iBasso DX50, MacBook air, FiiO E17 and Sansa Clip Zip as test sources. I found very little variation between those sources with the DX50 maybe bringing out a little bit more richness and depth. Highs: Well what can I...” --Krisman

Sennheiser CX 1.00 Black In-Ear Canal Headphone

Sennheiser CX 1.00 Black In-Ear Canal Headphone

Sennheiser's new CX 1.00 earphones deliver a powerful sound experience highlighted with deep and punchy bass. The new ultra small design guarantees excellent comfort while the included set of ear-adapters in four different sizes (XS, S, M, L), ensures effective blocking of ambient noise. Available in both Black and White, these value packed earphones really let you feel the beat!

Sennheiser CX 1.00 White In-Ear Canal Headphone